new car detail
1. Vehicle assessed and photos taken on arrival
2. Vehicle pre washed with thick snow foam
3.vehicle rinsed off to removal as much surface dirt as possible
4. three bucket safe wash method using high quality shampoo
5. tar and iron fallout removed from paintwork surface
6.exterior covered in citrus apc to remove chemical residue
7. all panels clay bared to finish the decontAMINATION PROCESS
8. VEHICLE DRIED WITH PLUSH MICROFIBRE TOWEL
9. all panels are then tested with a paint depth gauge
10. single stage machine polish is then undertaken to remove light defects and increase paint gloss level.
11. exterior trims and tyres dressed
12. wax sealant applied to finish!